My Random Talk

2/04/2018 08:24:00 pm




Sometimes I'm afraid to get to know someone and at the end of the day, s/he will left me. It remind me about one of my friend who is used to be my best friend but now, we are stranger. And I don't know where she's right now after we're leaving our school 4 years ago. But what can I say is, I really miss her. Just because a little bit misunderstanding between us, we are now like we didn't know each other. If I can tell you, I really want to meet you and ask for your forgiveness if I have do something wrong to you.

I think it almost 6 years I've been alone/single after I break off with my boyfriend when I was 14. It is too young to be in relationship at that moment, I think. 2 years later, I crush on someone who is my senior at my school. If only I can tell you what I'm doing to get attention from him but it is a long story and I don't want to remember it at all. Someone asking me, whether I'm jealous when look at my friends who has partner while I'm not. What can I tell is, at the first yes I'm really jealous when I saw my friends have someone who is caring on her and semua benda yang biasa couple ni buat lah. Dating or whatever and I'm the one who will accompany them. Sedih aku ni rupanya :(

Tapi lama-lama aku rasa macam biasa je. Tak rasa pun jealous ke apa dengan dorang sebab bagi aku, satu hari nanti ada lah tu orang yang betul-betul ikhlas sayangkan aku. Cliche right? But do I care. It is depends on someone. But I'm happy with my life and aku still tunggu orang yang betul-betul ikhlas dengan aku. Today, I continue to write on this entry since I really don't know what I have to do right now. Ohh yaaa, I'm on my semester break right now actually. But can I proceed this entry with others thing? It's like my luahan lah kiranya sebab dah lama jugak kan aku tak update blog ni. Maaf sangat-sangat sebab terlalu busy dengan kelas before this.



Alhamdulillah dah habis dah pun semester 4. Yeayy! Tak sangka kan rasa macam baru je haritu masuk belajar balik lepas cuti berbulan lamanya. Sekarang dah cuti balik tapi kali ni cuti tak lah lama mana pun. But it's okay lah because I'm already bored because I don't have friends here since my friends and I have a different semester break. hmmm so sad. So, I decide to stay at home and belajar buat kerja rumah, masak and whatever lah kan hahaha and yes preparing myself to be a wife one day hahaaaa.

Sepanjang semester ni, macam-macam yang aku hadap. Pernah sampai tahap aku tak sanggup nak duduk sana. Maybe sebab aku terlalu stress kot masa tu lepastu dengan masalah kawan lah, housemate lah, classmate lah. But Alhamdulillah I can survive until the end of the semester. Actually we can handle all of the problem but it may takes time, as for me lah. Masalah macam mana pun still ada jalan penyelesaian dia jugak. Tak ada yang tak ada jalan penyelesaian pun. Okay dah taknak cerita masalah je, serabut kan. Dah dekat rumah ni, apa kata tenangkan fikiran dan habiskan masa dengan parents, kan?

What can I say, aku happy sangat sebab ada kawan-kawan yang selalu ada dengan aku susah dan senang sepanjang sem ni. And to my bestfriend Anida and Azian, I love both of you so much. Thanks selalu dengar aku cerita sedih-sedih, cerita happy hahaha kiranya semua benda aku share dengan korang kan. Thank you sangat-sangat, love both of you to the moon and back into my heart. hahahahaa. Yana, my soulmate dekat uitm tu thanks jugak sebab selalu ada dengan tiqaa sejak dari sem 1 sampailah sekarang. sem depan dah last, I will miss you after this hmmm.

Okay, thats all from me. Excuse my broken english hahaha.


You Might Also Like

0 budak comel